Update: Apr. 2015 After just a little less then a year this camera had stopped working. I did find some condensation inside the battery compartment the last time I checked the camera. This was the first white flash camera I had tried in 3 years. I decided to replace it with an IR camera as I feel the big boys still are spooked by the white flash. Coverts costumer service came through with 100% replacement and exchanged for a MP8.
Bringing back the night for 2014! It has been a long time since I’ve had a white flash trail camera that I almost forgot how good colored nighttime photos looked. This camera uses 8 LED lights to light up the night, plus you can even control the intensity of the flash. Just like most other Covert trail cameras, this one uses little battery, takes up to 12 MP photos and has a multi-burst mode. Great for small game, predators or amazing sunset photos.
Manufactures Technical Specs
- 3-5-8-12 MP photo resolutions
- 2″ color LCD display
- Time-lapse mode
- Up to 32 GB SD card
- 1.2 second trigger speed
- 8 intense white flash LEDs
- Photos – Amazing dusk & dawn photos, color photos at night
- Megapixel – Up to 12 MP photos
- Size – Smaller-sized camera that goes anywhere
- Viewer – Built in viewer to check your SD cards in the field
- Modes – Multi-burst mode and time-lapse
- Warranty – 1 Year with the best customer support teams. They’ve got your back!
- White Flash – Some of our deer shy away from the white flash
- Videos – Videos are not in HD and do not have sound